Sidor

torsdag 31 januari 2008

I must be doing something right

Never thought that I'd so inspired. Never thought that I'd find the higher truth. I believed that love was overrated, 'Till the moment I found you. Now I know I don't deserve the love you give me. But now I understand that, If you want me I must be doing something right. I got nothing left to prove and it's all because of you. So if you need me and I make you feel alive. I know I must be doing, Doing something right. It's because of you I feel so lifted. I've been looking at my life from higher ground. Never thought I'd be so elated, You're the one that turned it all around. I didn't know myself until you changed me and made me understand that If you want me. And I know I don't deserve the love you give me. But I don't really care, cause If you want me I must be doing something right.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jag älskar den låten av Westlife!! :D