Sidor

lördag 25 oktober 2008

Låten som fastnat i huvudet

On the days I can't see your eyes, I don't even want to, open mine.
On the days I can't see your smile, Well i'd rather sit, wait the while. For the days I know you'll be near, 'Cause a day without you, just isn't fair. See the days I can hear you voice, I'm left without a choice.
..
Plus I get weak in the knees, Fall head over heels baby and everyother cheesy cliche`. Yes I'm sweeped off my feet, Oh my heart skips a beat. But theres really only one thing to say.
...
God damn your beautiful to me, Your everything
..
I can't find the words to explain, Just how much you got me going insane. When you speak to me sometimes we fight, I studder my words i say nevermind. 'Cause even when you just walk by,Well I look around to seem occuppied. 'Cause i'm trying so hard to hide, All these feelings inside.

Chester See - God damn your beautiful

Inga kommentarer: