Sidor

lördag 20 juni 2009

I'm sick and I'm tired of always being the good girl.
I'm not going to pretend that I know all the answers of all of these questions.
Is a lie just the truth, Uncovered and relinquished.
A passion for all young fools.
Is a lie more than truthA question left unanswered.
To feed the failure of our choices
- This situation is... is all fucked
Tied to the testing of wills, where my heart breaks and spills.
Left to the sight of the sky, in your arms I'm defined.
Thrown to the wolves in the minds of your enemies
and I'm stone in the eyes of your foolishness.
Take a gun called hate up against your heart and pull the trigger.
Hours pass into minutes, kissing the seconds away
and days they seem to melt just like your classic summers.
Stupid things are said, stupid things are done and when the time comes,
I'll shout from high mountain tops.

Inga kommentarer: