Sidor

söndag 29 april 2007

30 Seconds To Mars får min själ att Le, Skrika och Gråta samtidigt.


30 Seconds To Mars


I won't suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted. Surrender to nothing, or give up what I Started and stopped it, from end to beginning. Your promises, they look like liesYour honesty, like a back that hides a knife.
- "Attack"

It's a beautiful lie, It's the perfect denial. Such a beautiful lie to believe in - "A Beautiful Lie"
...
..
..................
....
.........
I tried to be someone else, But nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself.
- "The Kill"

He's a stranger to some And a vision to none. He can never get enough, Get enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit, But it's hard to admit. How it ends and begins, On his face is a map of the world.
-"From Yesterday"

To find yourself just look inside the wreckage of your pastTo lose it all you have to do is lieThe policy is set and we are never turning back.
-"R-Evolve"

-This is who I am. You figured it out, didn't you? You just didn't know me.
-"Hunter"



Inga kommentarer: