Sidor

lördag 30 juni 2007

Paramore, texter och ord som fastnar i hjärnan.

Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place, If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday. If only time flew like a dove. Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love.

-Hallelujah


What a shame we all became such fragile, broken things. A memory remains just a tiny spark. I give it all my oxygen, Somewhere weakness is our strength and I'll die searching for it. I can't let myself regret such selfishness. My pain and all the trouble caused, No matter how long. I believe that there's hope


-Let The Flames Begin


We've learned to run from Anything uncomfortable. We've tied our pain below and no one ever has to know, That inside we're broken. I tried to patch things up again To calm my tears and kill these fears. But have I told you, have I?

-Miracle!


They taped over your mouth.Scribbled out the truth with their lies.You little spies!

-Crushcrushcrush

Inga kommentarer: